Trust is but a word
But it still has meaning
Trust is a feeling
Thats always worth achieving
Trust is a must
Yes I know that ryhmes
Trust is trust
It shows your mine
I always will trust you
I hope you can do the same
Because my trust for you
Is fueled by the love you have For me
For more poem by me: shashidhar-kumar
For more info: www.shashionline.in
Thursday, 4 October 2007
Trust...
Featured Post
A Message of Thanks to My Teachers!
मेरे जीवन के सभी गुरुओं को कृतज्ञ नमन A Message of Thanks to My Teachers and All the Great Teachers Around the World! शिक्षक दिवस केवल शिक्...
-
मेरे जीवन के सभी गुरुओं को कृतज्ञ नमन A Message of Thanks to My Teachers and All the Great Teachers Around the World! शिक्षक दिवस केवल शिक्...
-
मुझे इस किताब के बारे में तब पता चला जब मैं तथ्यपरक साहित्य, इतिहास या भाषा से संबंधित तथ्यों के अन्वेषण में लगा हुआ था अचानक किताब की कवर ...
-
आज किसी भी महापुरुषों की जयंती धूमधाम से मनाते देखता हूँ तो यकीन मानिये मुझे अंदर से एक बात हमेशा कचोटती है की ये जो कार्यकर्त्ता है जो काफी...