Monday 31 December 2007

Spiritual Intimacy

My passion for you burns like the heat of a thousand suns. Life without you is no life at all. I wander shamelessly hoping to feel your presence as I take on my daily tasks. If I searched for you and you were not there, I would wither and die. I need you like the desert needs the rain. Without your love to sustain me, I am a walking corpse.

Finding you was the best thing to ever happen to me. I never knew I was lost until you showed me your way. I relinquished control of my own life and gave my life to you. I'd give my life for you, yes, I am willing to die for you. I have never known such love before and to lose your love would be to lose my life. You are the air I breathe. You are the morning dew on a rose petal. You are the twinkles on a starry night. You are the reason for my inner peace and outer happiness.

When I do not feel your presence, I pray just to know you are there. I have never known such contentment before and it's all because of you. When I awaken from a restful sleep, the smile escaping my lips is for you; the cat-like stretching is because of you; the flinging of limbs and torso before climing out of bed was all made possible by you. I am immersed in you and have no life without you. You're in my head, heart and soul. I have never been so dependent on anyone in my entire life as I depend on you. You're wonderful! You're awesome! You're amazing! You've never let me down. Never! I wish I could say the same for me where you are concerned but you've never treated me differently when I know I've disappointed you. Thank you.

Like the sails need the wind for the Windjammer to glide across the blue seas, I need you to make it through each day. Without you, I can do nothing, like a ship without a sail, I am nothing. I find refuge in time of storms and trouble, in you. I can nestle in your arms and find comfort when afraid. I fear not when I ask for your help because you have never failed me, not once.

You are the center of my joy! My lifeline! If I had ten thousand tongues, I'd praise you with every one of them because you are worthy of praise. I am in total submission to you. You may do with me as you please. My purpose in life is to please only you. I'm desperate for you. Thank you for your promises to me. I know without doubt but with absolute certainty, you will fulfill them.

May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart always be acceptable to you, my Lord and Savior.

Featured Post

Katihar - कटिहार

कटिहार अक्टूबर महीना म अस्तित्व म पचास साल पहले अइले छेलै, मतलब दु अक्टूबर के पचासवाँ स्थापना दिवस मनैलके। कटिहार र साहित्य, संस्कृति आरू इत...