Monday 3 September 2007

I wish........

I wish that I could stop myself
I wish that I could flee
I wish that I could just let go and leave this place to be
I wish that I could stop writting all I feel inside
I wish that people everywhere would know me nation-wide
I wish at least one dream came true
I wish that you weren't gone
I wish that things could just be fine, like in a simple song
But it's not like that, It can't be that
I'll never be with you
Everything that people say...
None of it is true
People have lied to me so much
And this I cannot stand
But I can't say that. Oh, no way
No one would understand
If I dare say something that I feel
No one would care
They'd gossip and lie, and I don't know why,
but everyone else would just stare
Actually, no, that would not happen
Nobody would stare
They'd walk on by and on and on
as if I was not there

For more poem by me: shashidhar-kumar

For more info: www.shashionline.in

Featured Post

Katihar - कटिहार

कटिहार अक्टूबर महीना म अस्तित्व म पचास साल पहले अइले छेलै, मतलब दु अक्टूबर के पचासवाँ स्थापना दिवस मनैलके। कटिहार र साहित्य, संस्कृति आरू इत...