Wednesday 5 September 2007

For my best teacher...

On teacher's Day............

With a special gift for learning
And with a heart that deeply cares,
You add a lot of love
To everything you share,
And even though
You mean a lot,
You'll never know how much,
For you helped
To change the world
Through every life you touched.
You sparked the creativity
In the students whom you taught,
And helped them strive for goals
That could not be bought,
You are such a special teacher
That no words can truly tell
However much you're valued
For the work you do so well.

You are the bestest Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, You. I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you (Mr. Gyotindra Narayan Jha , Bhagalpur,Bihar) Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today.
We will always be thankful to you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in, for educating us. You are not only our teacher. Rather, you are friend, philosopher and guide, all molded into one person. We will always be grateful to you for your support. I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for us.

For more info: www.shashionline.in

Featured Post

Katihar - कटिहार

कटिहार अक्टूबर महीना म अस्तित्व म पचास साल पहले अइले छेलै, मतलब दु अक्टूबर के पचासवाँ स्थापना दिवस मनैलके। कटिहार र साहित्य, संस्कृति आरू इत...