Monday 3 September 2007

SISTER!

A sister is one of the nicest things that can happen to anyone.She is someone to laugh with and share with, to work with and join in the fun.She is someone who helps in the tough times and knows when you need a warm smile.She is someone who will quietly listen when you just want to talk for a while.A sister is dear to you always, for she is someone who is always a part of all the favourite memories that you keep very close to your heart.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Sister
Do I dare to compare your love
To the lighthouse engulfed in fog
Shining it’s beacon of light
That guides through stormy seas
Sister
Do I dare to compare your love
To the soft whispers carried on a breeze
As it rustles through copper colored leaves
Words of encouragement


Sister
Do I dare to compare your love
To the snow capped mountains
Majestic peaks against a soft hue of blue
The epitome of strength


Sister
Do I dare to compare your love
To the vast meadows of wildflowers
A motley of colors put on display
Simplifying beauty


Sister
Do I dare to compare your love
To the endless skies overhead
And it’s never-ending exhibit of light and dark
Infinite


Sister
Do I dare to compare your love


**********************************************************************************************************************

Someone who will understand
Who knows the way I feel
In every situation
Her concern is very real…


Someone who has touched my heart
Who knows my every need
Times when she would see me cry
Her heart would nearly bleed…


Everyone should have a sister
Just the way I do
Even though your far away
Richly blessed is what I am
To have a sister like you…

**********************************************************************************************************************


It is dedicated to all the sister over the globe including my caring and beloving sisters are Madhu Rani,Subhdra Mandal,Jagriti Rani. For more info: www.shashionline.in

Featured Post

Katihar - कटिहार

कटिहार अक्टूबर महीना म अस्तित्व म पचास साल पहले अइले छेलै, मतलब दु अक्टूबर के पचासवाँ स्थापना दिवस मनैलके। कटिहार र साहित्य, संस्कृति आरू इत...