Monday 3 September 2007

My Father, My Hero!

Since Father's Day is approaching, once again I sit and wonder what tools he would like. After awhile of pondering, I sit and think of who he is to me.
During my turbulent teen years I always tested my dad because, you see, we were so alike. My mother played referee between us, but it never seemed to make a difference.

My father also realized that we needed time together to sort things out. I finally realized that my dad was an amazing man and he was a really great guy to be around! We came home after the weekend with a new appreciation for each other (no small task).

It wasn't until that I confirmed in my heart what my head already knew.

The relief and love I felt was overwhelming. I knew right then what should have been obvious all my life: that you can always go home, and your parent's love for you is unconditional.

I don't know how I can ever repay my parents. It can't happen. I have confidence I can do this now since I've learned by their example.

It is dedicated to all the father all over the world including my Mr. D.L.Mandal,Katihar,India.

For more info: www.shashionline.in

Featured Post

Katihar - कटिहार

कटिहार अक्टूबर महीना म अस्तित्व म पचास साल पहले अइले छेलै, मतलब दु अक्टूबर के पचासवाँ स्थापना दिवस मनैलके। कटिहार र साहित्य, संस्कृति आरू इत...