Tuesday 4 September 2007

For someone special...

He taught me values of life like truth and respect the value of time, the value of sincerity. He made me realise my hidden potential. He taught me that adversities are an integral part of my life and I grow only by facing ,which I'll remember all my life.
His approach towards life left an indelible impression and was a decisive factor in shaping my future. He had fulled my passion by giving me space and helping me develop aesthetic sensibilites that were my very own.
He taught me that I see learning as a process that takes place overtime. As regards me, I found that I could ignore, forgive and even gained control over my anger also.

And for all this, I am grateful to him.
Thanx!
your's ever

For more info: www.shashionline.in

Featured Post

Katihar - कटिहार

कटिहार अक्टूबर महीना म अस्तित्व म पचास साल पहले अइले छेलै, मतलब दु अक्टूबर के पचासवाँ स्थापना दिवस मनैलके। कटिहार र साहित्य, संस्कृति आरू इत...