Monday 3 September 2007

Will you be my valentine!

My heart about which you care,
The thoughts, the dreams, the voice you hear,
My love and all the smiles I wear,
All things in me are thine,
The way the things in you I mock,
The way I address you and talk,
The way I stand, the way I walk,
The way my eyes do shine,
They carry a request by me,
Only for you to hear and see,
To understand and then to be,
Request you to be mine,
In them, a question they conceal,
To make you think, understand, feel,
Then answer with fervor and zeal,
“Will you be my valentine?”

For more poem by me: shashidhar-kumar


For more info: www.shashionline.in

Featured Post

Katihar - कटिहार

कटिहार अक्टूबर महीना म अस्तित्व म पचास साल पहले अइले छेलै, मतलब दु अक्टूबर के पचासवाँ स्थापना दिवस मनैलके। कटिहार र साहित्य, संस्कृति आरू इत...