Monday 3 September 2007

My Lady Love!

You have opened up a world to me
That I did not think was possible
...LOVE.
Before you came into my life
I had no compassion for anything,
But now you are the light of my world,
You brighten up everyday for me.
I see the things I lacked before,
The will to go on,
A person worth fighting for,
The one I care for more than anything in my life
..You!
With all of my dreams in one hand,
And the love I have for you in the other,
You will always overcome.
With this I leave you with my everlasting love.
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
...ALWAYS!

For more poem by me: shashidhar-kumar


For more info: www.shashionline.in

Featured Post

Katihar - कटिहार

कटिहार अक्टूबर महीना म अस्तित्व म पचास साल पहले अइले छेलै, मतलब दु अक्टूबर के पचासवाँ स्थापना दिवस मनैलके। कटिहार र साहित्य, संस्कृति आरू इत...