Monday 3 September 2007

Hard to tell you!



It is hard for me to tell you
how much i love you today,
Every time i look at you,
all that i can see is
the love you have for me;
There are so many things,
so many challenges, adventures
and love that we share together,
We were meant to be together,
I can feel it in my heart,
Our lives are entwined together,
forever bound in the spell of love;
True, we may at times argue, fight;
But these shall never bring us apart,
for we were destined to be together,
Nothing will ever overcome our love,
Together we will soar like eagles,
On wings that never tire;
Forever one dream,one love.....
One destiny.

For more poem by me: shashidhar-kumar


For more info: www.shashionline.in

Featured Post

Katihar - कटिहार

कटिहार अक्टूबर महीना म अस्तित्व म पचास साल पहले अइले छेलै, मतलब दु अक्टूबर के पचासवाँ स्थापना दिवस मनैलके। कटिहार र साहित्य, संस्कृति आरू इत...